By accessing "www.percdata.com", or any other subdomain of percdata.com (herein "we", "us", "our", or "Perc Data"), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use the service. We may change these at any time and we'll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing:
(1) the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
(2) identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit SourceForge to locate the material, including the full URL.
(4) your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
(5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(6) a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If Perc Data receives such a claim, we reserve the right to refuse or delete the disputed material as permitted under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA").
Our designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement under
the DMCA is:
904 Windmill Ct.
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
Perc Data reserves the right to amend these terms at any time, and such amendments will take effect immediately unless otherwise noted in the amended section. Amendments to these terms will be posted on this site but may not be posted prior to becoming effective. Please refer to the "LAST UPDATED" date listed at the top of this document to verify the current revision. In addition to posting the amended terms on this site, Perc Data may attempt to notify Perc Data members by e-mail to the registered email address.